Authors who publish in UNESCO Chair Journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors hold copyright immediately after publication of their works and retain publishing rights without any restrictions.
- The copyright commencement date complies the publication date of the issue, where the article is included in.
The author gives to the Editorial Board of the UNESCO Chair Journal consent to distribute the electronic version of the article, as well as the electronic version of the English translation of the article (for articles in Ukrainian) through any electronic sources (official website of the UNESCO Chair Journal, electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
Subject to acceptance of the article for publication in the UNESCO Chair Journal, the author should get acquainted with the UNESCO Chair Journal Conflict of Interests Policy and sign the conflict of interests form. The original form (scanned copy) is sent to the e-mail address of the Editorial Board of the UNESCO Chair Journal email@example.com
The author reserves the right to use the own article without the consent of the Editorial Board and the founders:
- in whole or in part for educational and scientific purposes;
- to write own dissertation research;
- for preparation of abstracts, conference reports, presentations.
Post electronic copies of the article (including the final electronic version downloaded from the official website of the UNESCO Chair Journal) at:
- personal web-resources of all Authors (web-sites, web-pages, blogs, etc.);
- web-resources of institutions where Authors work (including electronic institutional repositories);
- non-commercial open access web-resources.
In all cases, the presence of a bibliographic link to the article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy contained on the official website of the UNESCO Chair Journal is mandatory.